Reconciling Inventoria/Express Invoice after Inv deleted

jcanino20

Hello to the group. I am hoping that someone can help me pursue an issue in the best way possible. We have just started using Express Invoice and Inventoria together. It's been going pretty good until...

Last night, my employer was reviewing invoices, and decided to combine some which had come in on separate POs, and simply delete one duplicate which he found. I need to know what this does to the numbers in inventoria. Is the stock "returned" behind the scenes as part of the process of deleting the invoice, or do I need to do a manual check.

I do have backups and can reproduce the invoices (into an alternate company file) to get the original info, but I am not really sure how to proceed after that.

Thank you in advance for any support you might provide. It is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

John

The syncing between EI and Inventoria was the reason we stopped using Inventoria. We did a lot of double checking and playing with it and found we couldn't count on it being consistent. Sometimes it would account for it almost instantly, sometimes it took a week, and sometimes not at all. We have a pretty complicated inventory with different locations, which may have been part of the problem.

If your inventory isn't too vast, I would suggest double checking the actual physical inventory before and after deleting an invoice to be sure it is accounting for it. Or, make a dummy invoice, record the inventory level in Inventoria, delete the invoice, and see what happens to Inventoria.

Teri