Foot pedal not responding since Yosemite upgrade

Vero9999

Hi,

I have a MacBook Air mi-2012 and until recently I had Mountain Lion and Express Scribe was working just fine with my Infinity IN-USB-2 pedal. Since I upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.3, the foot pedal is not always responding. For example, when I put my foot on the central pedal for playing my recording, it takes 10 to 60 seconds for Express Scribe to play it. Same for the right and left pedal (back 5 sec and fast foward). I have the pro version of Express Scribe 5.77.

Does someone knows what is the problem and how to solve it?

Thank you!

Véronique

Hi,

I have a MacBook Air mi-2012 and until recently I had Mountain Lion and Express Scribe was working just fine with my Infinity IN-USB-2 pedal. Since I upgraded to Yosemite 10.10.3, the foot pedal is not always responding. For example, when I put my foot on the central pedal for playing my recording, it takes 10 to 60 seconds for Express Scribe to play it. Same for the right and left pedal (back 5 sec and fast foward). I have the pro version of Express Scribe 5.77.

Does someone knows what is the problem and how to solve it?

Thank you!

Véronique

Hello,

For intermittent connectivity issues you should re-run the "Controller Setup Wizard" located under Preferences in the Express Scribe application. This should re-establish the connection between hardware and software.

Regards,

-AltoUSA