game and sound problem

magicstar09

actually, it might not be something wrong with debut, I just might not know something, I am trying to make minecraft videos to put on youtube, I searched around which took a while and finally found debut which didn't give me a problem like others, such as almost forcing me to pay for a liscense, or putting an annoying watermark on or stuff, but there is one thing...

I could only seem to record mostly sounds out of the computer, like the noise of me typing or maybe even talking, I want to have noises from just minecraft in game, I tried to play around with the mixer and audio options but I can't seem to find the right thing, and also I use a mac, just if it makes things any different

actually I think I do hear in game sounds, I don't know how to explain it but it sounds kind of different, like it plays out of the computer and then the thing that is recording maybe gets some of the sound but it isn't like coming from in the computer, sorry that doesn't make sense, horrible at explaining things...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi magistar09,

Firstly, please note that this is a forum for community members to help each other out. It is not an official support channel although developers do look at it. If you require support you can easily access several options from the Help menu in any of our programs.

Have you tried going in the Options -> Audio settings page and disable Microphone and enable Speakers? Note that if it is the first time that you have enabled this setting it will ask the admin authorization to install a component needed to record the audio from the system.

Let me know if it worked!