4.05 is up

borate

Release Note:

New:

• Text clip now support rich text.
  • Options for change cropping and aspect ratio on Bin Clip right click menu (without effects).
  • Added fade-in feature for clips. A new fade-in button has been added to clips on the time line.
  • Batch editing which can apply the same effects to many clips in one go. Can be found on main menu File->Batch Video Editing.
  • Can open projects from Windows Movie Maker 2012.
  • Can now select preview resolution up to 1920x1080.

Fixed:

• Preview and export videos with frame rate more then 30 FPS.
  • Inaccurate time position after cutting a clip with variable frame rate.
  • Panning was not working.
  • Transparent issue for imported video clips.
  • File replacement issue after stabilize.

FaceBook uploading need more work so we leave the fix to next release. For now please export the videos to disk file and upload them manually.

Best regards,

I upraded VideoPad 4.0 => 4.05

and tested for 1 second delay

see more info for here http://nch.invisionz...ilent-playback/

and the delay is still present in version 4.05

here is videocast for the test https://www.dropbox...._delay.avi?dl=0

• Options for change cropping and aspect ratio on clip right click menu (without effects).

Here is my context menu for video in Videopad 4.05 and I could not find any item for crop management

where is this new option??

scdgft.png

Sorry, forgot to mention Bin Clip right click menu, e.g. VIdeo File Bin or Image Bin.

Unfortunately we still can't reproduce the sound delay issue. We can only guess it might cause by the sound driver in XP. We have a few similar reports from our audio products and the audio team are working on it.

Thank you for providing the video. Although I can't hear any sound from the video, but the fact that the cursor jumping at the beginning of the play back indicates something went wrong.

Sorry, forgot to mention Bin Clip right click menu, e.g. VIdeo File Bin or Image Bin.

Yes, I found 2 new menu items Aspect ratio and Crop

They work ok, but I could not understand the scenario how to use this feature in practice

I can't see what exaclty problem is solved by this feature

For explame, I often make 2:35 : 1 videos from 1280x720 which is 16:9, but not every video is croped in the center. Sometimes we crop it by bottom, sometimes by the top. At the moment, the best stratagy we use is the following: we made 1280x720 PNG file with orange borders at the top and at the bottom and transparent middle.

We place it as overlay for long distance. When we add video by video on timeline. Many videos, many takes. And every video we apply Position filter and manually move to place it the best. And the PNG mask shows what part will be off. At the end everything is exported in 720*304 or we add as overlay PNG with black borders and transparent middle and export it 1280x720 and it is suitable or youtube standards, but it looks like movie 2:35 : 1

So, your new feature works, but we just do not know how to use it in everyday practical process.

Unfortunately we still can't reproduce the sound delay issue. We can only guess it might cause by the sound driver in XP. We have a few similar reports from our audio products and the audio team are working on it.

Thank you for providing the video. Although I can't hear any sound from the video, but the fact that the cursor jumping at the beginning of the play back indicates something went wrong.

PS. Example video is without sound becasue I do not know how to capture sound in my screen capture program. It is called Camstudio.

Anyway, there there is no problem with sound in this issue.

Sound works ok and great.

There is a problem with playback.

1) When we press space button cursor goes 1 second from cursor and starts playing without sound and without moving of the picture.

2) When cursor gets the postion of where cursor was, sound and video start playing as ususal.

So it is not sound problem. It is problem with playback.

On my test video you see when I press play button cursor jump 1 second to the past, cursor moves, but video is still and without move. When cursor reaches the point where I placed cursor video starts moving. When video starts moving, sound also stars playing without any problem.

Problem is in cursor jumps 1 second back.

This isn't the Professional edition that I used to have!