Inventoria sales report error if sell through express invoice

shanmuganandan

Hi,

i just bought express invoice and it is working fine. Now i am testing inventoria trial version. Inventoria can be connected to express invoice. The stock in inventoria auto update in express invoice. whenever i do sales at express invoice , the quantity reduced at inventoria as expected. BUT the sales report at inventoria not updated. i can't see any sales report if i do sales at express invoice. whenever i do "sell stock" at inventoria, the sales report updated and can see sales & profit. Anyone, please advice how to fix this.

Thanks

Shan

• 4 weeks later...

Shan,

I am glad its not only me that has this problem I have just set up copper and Inventoria on 2 old pcs so I know what to do to help a friend out at setting them up as they is 2 shops and coppper needs to connect remote to inventoria as its on a pc at my friends house.

Can any one tell us what going wrong.

N_C_H_joshb,

is this means we can't see profit if we sell through express invoice even if we connect to inventoria ? This will defeat the purpose of inventoria . Express invoice can control the stock quantity. I plan to buy inventoria only to check the profit. i can't issue invoice through inventoria and can't see profit in express invoice. any other way to settle this ?

• 3 months later...

After synchronizing copper with Inventoria successfully done ,

I found confusion now with total Sales results of two reports

(Copper and Inventoria) which each one have something I need .

When I use Copper to issue an invoice it reduces the quantity from inventoria which is great

and total sales report is fine too for sales, tax , quantity.

1. The problem is with inventoria when an item sold in copper it reduces the quantity but do not get stored in the daily sales report .

2. Sales report in inventoria shows only cost of the item and gross net , but removes total tax why ?

I really dont know what to do now !! which one to use !! even though the inventoria have the option of choosing the date of issue of invoice which is very good .

Please help me URGENT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This still becomes problematic for creating concise reports.

If I want a report that shows my profit after sales tax and cost of goods is removed I have to generate that manually.

While a lot of the inventory management features make this well worth the change this is something I had available to me previously.