Hello ~

I'm new(ish) to Express Invoice and have only been using it for a month or two. I came in today to add a new invoice for one of my stores (or "customers") only to find that not only did that "customer" no longer exist in the program, but all invoices FOR that "customer" are gone. I've gone back through to see if I can find old invoices from the reference number itself with no luck.

I'm not sure how I lost invoices and customer info but I need it back. Practically all my invoices and customers are gone from the last month in the program and today I'm down to 3 invoices and customers from the last month.

Can anyone help me figure this out??? I would be SO appreciative!

Thank you

That's a strange problem and might require tech support.

What version are you using? Are you on a Mac or PC?

Are you using the main computer or the web access?

Do you select "record" when you finish an invoice?

Is there any chance that the invoices were actually deleted by someone?

Do you add the new customer in the add customer section of EI, or just type them into the invoice? The best way is to use the add customer section.

Do you keep printouts of your invoices? Have you done an EI backup that can be restored?

Thank you, Teri. I sent off a message to tech support (after having downloaded the latest version and still having no luck). Just went back in to look at everything and now everyone is showing up! Thank goodness!!! I've done a backup but will make sure to do them more often now that I've had this learning lesson.

Much thanks,

Celeste