Video on 1\2 of main edit now just black.

Deltree

Black screen on Sequence Preview but Clip Preview works fine. Most blacked clips have no FX or transitions. Created half of my project before bed, saved, closed, opened, loaded, checked for errors, no errors. Saved, closed, opened, loaded, checked for errors, no errors. Closed, PC off, went to bed. Awake to finish my project, PC on, VideoPad open, loaded, first half of video clips arranged in timeline have black video on Sequence Preview, can see stills of my work on the video chunks on the timeline of my seemingly blacked out video clips, and can see fine in Clip Preview. Started New Project, Used same source video, all videos which did mysteriously appear black in my past project remain black in this new project, only in the Sequence Preview. WTF? Thank you also for your timely reply. My project is due today and my deadline is blown.

I don't have a clue at the moment but lets try:

1. Open VideoPad without loading any project. From main tool bar, choose Options->Disk->Clear unused cache files. And then open your project see how it goes.

2. Try just export the project, maybe it is a preview only issue.

3. If everything above doesn't work, we have to examine your project file and all the associated clips. Please upload them to DropBox or Google Drive and PM me the link.

Opening VideoPad without loading any project then from main tool bar, choosing Options->Disk->Clear unused cache files and then opening my project fixed this issue! Personal Note: Sam Zhang fixes problems like a boss. Thank you very much.