Higher Preview Resolution?

Taylor

When I make a project in VideoPad, the highest preview resolution I can set is 1024x576. I would be interested in being able to set a higher resolution, like 1280x720 or 1920x1080. The reason is because when I edit video, the placement of overlays can get seriously messed up if I edit a video in 1024x576 and then export it at 1080p. For example, text I have at the bottom of the screen that I select to have a background color to be shown behind the text is perfectly in frame when editing at 1024x576, but when I export in 1080p, that same text is not in the proper place, leading to a portion of the text to be offscreen. You can replicate this problem (maybe) by putting some text on the timeline near the bottom of the screen and changing resolutions to see its placement change. I didn't change from a 16:9 resolution to a 4:3 or custom aspect ratio one either, all the resolutions I tried were 16:9 aspect ratio.

So, this problem could be solved by changing the preview resolution to 1080p, right? Anybody know how I can go about doing that, or maybe it could happen in a future release?