Address position problems using DL window envelopes

Anthony5150

Hi,

Can anyone help I'm trying to position the customers 'ship to' address to be used with a DL Window envelope. I can position the address by going to 'options, page layout' then using the 'Enable address positioning' but when placing the check mark next to 'enable address positioning' it also places a 'Bill to address' on the right which I don't want. Any ideas on how I can keep the 'ship to' on the left but lose the 'bill to' on the right so there is no duplication of the same address. Thanks for any advice.

Using software(Express invoice Plus v 4.32)

Windows 8.1

Hi,

Can anyone help I'm trying to position the customers 'ship to' address to be used with a DL Window envelope. I can position the address by going to 'options, page layout' then using the 'Enable address positioning' but when placing the check mark next to 'enable address positioning' it also places a 'Bill to address' on the right which I don't want. Any ideas on how I can keep the 'ship to' on the left but lose the 'bill to' on the right so there is no duplication of the same address. Thanks for any advice.

Using software(Express invoice Plus v 4.32)

Windows 8.1

Update:

when creating a new invoice, I enter the customer name and bill to information etc. The 'Bill To' info is automatically

entered into the 'Shipping' ship to box, this then causes the duplicated address on the invoice. I uncheck the 'Same as billing box' and click on save and preview. I can still see the duplicated address?

The only way I can stop the repeat address is to delete the address in the 'Ship To Box' save and preview, now the

invoice looks correct. I don't understand why I would have to delete this information any ideas? is there an easier way to do this?

When creating a new customer, if you uncheck the box before you enter the address you don't have to delete the duplicated address. This is from the main computer, not the web access.

I am using v 3.99 on a Mac. As to the Billing and Shipping placement, I go to Preferences (Options) / Invoice Layout / Style. From there, scroll down to the Text Block Positioning section. There are drop down options for placement. In my version, I can choose to put the Bill To and Ship To addresses on either the right or left. The placements were very persnickety and I had to play with them a bit to get them to line up the way we wanted them.

Hope this helps!

When creating a new customer, if you uncheck the box before you enter the address you don't have to delete the duplicated address. This is from the main computer, not the web access.

I am using v 3.99 on a Mac. As to the Billing and Shipping placement, I go to Preferences (Options) / Invoice Layout / Style. From there, scroll down to the Text Block Positioning section. There are drop down options for placement. In my version, I can choose to put the Bill To and Ship To addresses on either the right or left. The placements were very persnickety and I had to play with them a bit to get them to line up the way we wanted them.

Hope this helps!

That's great & sounds much easier. I will try it on the next invoice.

Thanks again

Anthony