SHIP TO:

garyrobins

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about the terms for payment time? You enter that information when you create a new customer. It can be found in the OTHER section from ADD NEW CUSTOMER when using EI on your main computer. On the web access, enter your customer info, then go to ADDITIONAL OPTIONS on the bottom of the form to enter payment terms. From here, when you select a customer, it will use your predetermined time for that customer.

As to how to make it blank, I don't know of a way to do that. Mine defaults to 30.

I entered on the SHIP TO: 4 hours

Now I can't get rid of this time as it always comes up when I invoice someone. I made a mistake entering that information and now I can't get rid of it. This is what I want to do. Just have that field blank again so I don't have to keep deleting it for every new invoice manually. Does anyone know how to do this?

Do you create a customer before invoicing them? We always do that first, rather than just entering info into the fields of the create invoice box. That would solve the problem of what's in the SHIP TO field, as it will be whatever is in the customer's info.

Have you unchecked the box SAME AS BILLING? If it is checked it will automatically fill in what is entered into the BILL TO field. Perhaps if you save your invoice with it checked or unchecked (whichever is the opposite of what you have now) it will default differently?

Is this default of 4 hours in the create customer box or the create invoice box?

You could also try re-setting it by removing the SHIP TO field from your invoice layout. Save your changes, then add it back into the layout.

What version are you using and what OS?