Gaps in video but not audio when re-loaded

mig42

I believe this is the same issue as posted in recent post by Roffen in the 'help please...problem with split videos' post

I was 1/2 way through making a video(approx 27 mins completed) when videopad crashed on me yesterday.

When I re-loaded it my timeline appeared with alot of gaps where video clips had been, yet the audio for these

clips was still there.

I had alot of clips that I made copies of and then made into separate smaller clips in the clip preview and then

added individually to the timeline.

I really don't want to re-do my video obviously...is there any quick fix to get my video back to how it was before

it crashed?

Also, I don't want to risk this happening again going forward - so I assume I should ONLY edit on the timeline

from now on, is this true?

Hi Mig42

The method for inserting an image in your post requires you enter the URL (web address) of your image. You will need to send it to a server. This could be your own web space for example, but there are free ones...

Try.. http://pictr.com/

Once you have uploaded your image there, use the URL indicated (copy it )and then paste it into your forum entry.

There are several links under your server image, one will put a link into your post, the other will directly insert your image in the post. Reduce it to a suitable forum entry size first before sending it to the server though.

Nat