Signature for Credit Card Payments

iced98lx

We've previously used a Card not present account with Authorize.net to process credit card transactions without a signature, however now all their CNP accounts have CP creds for free (and better rates) and based on my reading Copper supports Card Present. Does Copper print a signature line, or do any of you use digital signature capture devices? (and does copper support those?) I'd rather invest in a signature capture device vs managing paper receipts with signatures on them.

• 6 months later...

iced98lx... need your guidance. I am new at this. I am also using authorize.net services and we noticed that some clients are asking for them to sign a receipt or a digital signature. Is there a way to turn on this feature with Copper if is yes could you please share. How are you using this signature feature or solving this issue. Thanks in advance.

I've extremely happy with Copper and Inventoria, so far I've been able to configure and use all the features it has to offer. I need to find out if Copper provides a feature where I'm able to print a receipt with a signature line when a Credit Card transaction is run. Please advise and thanks for the help in advance.

what I did for the signature is to print

X___________________________________

I AGREE TO PAY THE ABOVE TOTAL

AMOUNT ACCORDING TO THE

CARD ISSUER AGREEMENT

in the bottom of the receipt. I wish copper and Express Invoice intergraded with some Digital Signature.