Changing clef on a new staff as well as within a measure

I thought I could start the third line of a piano accompaniment with both hands playing bass clef. I switched that line from Treble to Bass , but .... it changed every clef in the song. It moved the notes as well. Groan! So how do I change the clef ONLY for that line?

Also, how can I switch clefs within a single measure?? I tried to import a graphic clef from Word and insert it as text, but the text tool handles only text, not images. Is it possible to change within a measure for part of a measure? If not, can you suggest a work-around?

• 1 month later...

you can change the clef :

- at any point, it would change everything coming below your change for the whole part concerned

- so proceed descending ! the notes will of course move because the sound - the pitch itself - would be respected

I did not find how to change the clef indise of a part yet - some piano scores would need it but maybe it is in project for future versions !

by the way CONGRATS to the team,

your last version windows 143 is way improved ( I had 133) !

and it has an extraordinary new feature : now we can select and hear one part singing alone ! this is FANTASTIC !

THANK YOU for your great work !