Trial Balance not balancing and other issues!

jillpunter

Hello

Firstly I bought the program in 2012, and have now bought 3 more upgrades to try to solve the glitches! Trial Balance does not balance, Accounts payable does not match balance sheet, if you delete a payment beware as it is still in the journals, accounts receivable inaccurate, Customer balances inaccurate (you have to press recalculate balance), no customer report with all the fields ie email address, cannot type date in on invoice screen have to select calendar and go round the houses. I could go on but I have spent enough time on this c*^ppy program. What makes me even angrier at present is that Pcworld and currys are selling it!!! Oh and my customers are now refusing to pay as they cannot rely on my totals!

I would like to add that my first post about this subject was a lot nicer, however a you can tell from my last comment about customers refusing to pay at am at the end of my tether, I would like some action from NCH!

I have complained several time and have only heard unhelpful advice please respond!

Jill

• 1 year later...