How To Record Real Time Clock

birdbrain56

Hello All ~

I've been using Debut Professional for a few years to record streaming video of live eagles' nests. I would like to be able to also record a real-time clock but every desktop clock I've tried is not captured during the recording process. I've seen it done on others' recordings but I can't figure out how they do it. Here's an example:

Anyone know how this is done?

Thanks in advance.

I realise that DragonLainey's clock* is small and discreet, but have you tried using Debut's built-in clock? See this thread.

Despite that clock being so 'small and discreet', I don't use one like that because of my personal need to include copyright/accreditation, which you can do with Debut. That clock might be part of the recording software DL uses, or it might be a standalone app. I never found that when I was looking for a clock, I'll keep my eye open for it.

Hey clemenzina ~ a fellow eagleholic? :D

I saw that thread after posting my original question. I posted what I had experienced using Debut's built in timer. I've tried it several times but always had the same results. It would be anywhere from 10-20 minutes behind.

My No1 illness is ospreyitis, but I did 'meet' the ospreys via the Decorah eagles in the very first place. To say that raptors are infectious is putting it mildly!

I hope you get sorted - my timeline:

%HH% %MIN% %SS%

gives a 24-hour clock, say:

17 44 48 (that's hours, minutes, seconds, in 24-hour clock format - I don't punctuate it, but you can).