Trying to evaluate app

DrDave1

Just trying to evaluate this app, open a vid clip, dragged it down into the timeline, it now appears in upper right corner and plays there if I tap it. But I can't see a Play button or Red set point button or Blue set point button.

I only want to edit clips, remove a portion from the beginning or middle or end. I assume all the controls are hidden behind the "Buy Me" bar at the bottom of the app. Not sure i want to purchase this app until I know it will do what I want. 30day refund policy seems a bit forceful.

Buy me 1st, then see if it works, doesn't sit well. Isn't there a way I can just try it for a day to see if is what I'm looking for. Or make it so you can't save your work until you buy it. That would be too easy though I'm guessing.

Thx for your help.

Found do the Red & Blue "Set Point" things, not buttons like FAQ said, but transparent small half circles at the beginning and end of clip. Clip only plays 23 seconds of the 3 minute clip. Can't find export button to see how much it reduced the file size.