old software versions

ndp

hi, new to forum hope someone can help.

i first started using express invoice about a year ago on a pc running windows 7 what a nice change from sage.

i then got into macs and had to purchase a new version for that, although it has to be said i was able to back up from my pc and upload all info on to the mac version 4.10 very handy.

the problem with the mac version 4.10 is that it's slightly different main problem is they have brought in an add item button which takes forever when serving someone so i'm forced to still using the windows 3.87 version to serve.

recently bought another mac this one for serving customers and had to once again buy the software this time got version 4.13 what a nightmare uploaded all records etc no problem but just can't get it to print off and invoice it just prints the middle part of the page.

contacted NCH only to be told they are aware of the problem and gave a link to version 4.10.

What i would like is a link to an older version of 3.87 for mac something without the add item button any ideas welcome

thanks