How to change the "chackerboard" when screenshoting

Jaro

Hello everyone.

I know, this is a self-help forum, i.e. the customers help themselves. So I would be very thankful, if somebody can help me with this.

I think this is a pretty simple question, but somehow I cannot find a way to figure it out in a rush- and nerve-tearing- hour. I appologize myselve in advance.

So to the question: I just installed the PhotoPad Image editor, and just want to know this. When I screenshot, the background of my canvas is covered with the checkerboard and only some real parts of the screenshot image are shown truly. I know that the checkerboard means, that the background is transparent, and won't influence the saved picture. I tried to change the background to a colour, but it wouldn't want to remember "the" "colour", (not as if the tick mark wouldn't be there, but when I screenshot the next time it won't remember the set colour as a backgroundcolour, it just turns to the checkerboard again (maybe I am talking nonsense, but I'm just decribing, how I tried to resolve my problem)). So, what I want, is, that I get a real image of the screenshot as it is on the canvas and I want to SEE it so.

Hope, it is described understandable.

Thank's for help.