Disketch Label software problems

Hi,

Firstly thank you for the free edition of this software. However it is a shame that you have gone the way of Microsoft Media Player and made software that does not work well.

First, when you print, there is a checkbox to print outlines as a guide. Good idea, after all its really hard to cut them out without.

But they don't print at decent density, and on my printer in quick mode some lines don't print at all!

Second, on the CD back, the edge sections have the guide lines in the wrong place. And I can't find an easy way to correct this.

Extremely annoying.

Third, it would be normal to put text in this area, so that you can see what a CD is when they are on the shelf.

It can be done, but its is a time consuming process. How about putting text the right size and orientation in there on the template, so all that is needed is to change the text?

My ten cents!

Hi,

My problem with this software is that I have bought the full version, but I find that when you are creating a new project,

A DVD label and jacket for instance,you cannot use graphics or photo`s from non Disketch projects, this is both frustrating and annoying because I work from home and I sell information products mostly of DVD`S and manuals,and I bought the software specifically to create my own unique products, does anyone know how you export your own photo`s and graphics to use on this particular software or is it like all the others you have to keep buying extra add on s,would appreciate a little guidance as the techies at this company are as much use as a button on a sock, thanks

avonman

Hi Avonman, the free version allows you to import photos from anywhere no problem. If you are using the same photo but on different products, make yourself a template. Import the photos you want and then save that as 'My Template' or whatever. Then when you want to put the other product details on, use that template.