Multiple invoice templates

nais

I haven't seen a way to make a template. But there is a slight, though quite imperfect, workaround that I use for our situation.

This would only work for the home computer, not the web access, as far as I know. When you create the invoice there is a box on the lower left that you can click for invoice options. You can modify the invoice at that time. The biggest problem I see with this method is that it changes the preferences for all invoices, whether they were created before or after. So if you had an invoice that you previously created with a different format, and had to email, reprint, or save it for some reason, it would use the new format. Irksome. Obviously there are other problems with this method. I only offer it as a possible workaround. If you could make the changes to your "template" easy and save the invoice as a PDF immediately, it might work for you.

I love the concept of Express Invoice and Inventoria, but have found them extremely frustrating and unreliable to work with.