Where can I view the Emails I have sent?

themadcatlady

I did a search on this forum but didn´t find that anyone else had this question before.

Is there a log or a list of the past emails sent to customers? If so, where can I view this?

When sending emails and attached invoices from within Express Accounts, I currently have no record of these emails anywhere. The only way I found to get around this is to include myself in the email, so I receive a copy of it.

However, if anyone knows if there is an email log somewhere, would you let me know? Thanks.

Regards,

Barbarella aka The Mad Cat Lady

www.themadcatlady.com

• 8 months later...

I did a search on this forum but didn´t find that anyone else had this question before.

Is there a log or a list of the past emails sent to customers? If so, where can I view this?

When sending emails and attached invoices from within Express Accounts, I currently have no record of these emails anywhere. The only way I found to get around this is to include myself in the email, so I receive a copy of it.

However, if anyone knows if there is an email log somewhere, would you let me know? Thanks.

Regards,

Barbarella aka The Mad Cat Lady

www.themadcatlady.com

Barbara

First: If you love cats you cannot be mad! You are actually more sane than dog owners! :)

Second: the email usually runs through your email provider.

I am using Zoho biz email (which is free and faster than gmail business.

I just go to mail.zoho.com/biz

Then login and check my Sent folder.

The only exception may be if you changed a preference to send Direct (to other side) under Options /Other / Email settings.

Now if you can help me find where I can write a check, (or cheque), we will both be smarter!

-cpedley.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi

First time I have posted as new user of EA...following on from the above posts does anyone know if & where the email text, used in the emails, can be changed?

in answer to cpedley.com-to write a cheque;

go to accounts payable>highlight the supplier you wish to pay, click on "payment" and in the entry box presented use the drop down box under "method" to change to "cheque"

Thanks in anticipation

Nigel