Can I delete any desired Column?????

Valdezb2

I am wondering if it's possible to delete a column in the invoice section.

Example, I do not wish to use QTY or Unit Price! Is it possible to delete those columns? I Have been trying to figure it out but I am having trouble doing so :/

If anybody knows how to I would appreciate it if you'd let me know!

Thanks

I'm not sure that you can delete them. One way to make columns not appear is to not put any information in them. But the QTY and Unit Price ones are integral to the invoice, so you probably couldn't leave those blank. Perhaps you could rename them and use them in a different way? You rename them in Preferences / Content / Invoice Text Items. There's a drop down list of things on the invoice that you can rename to suit your own needs.

• 2 years later...

I had a similar issue, I didn't need the sales tax % column, or the VAT column... I finally found how to take these columns out...

You go to preferences (MAC) Click Sales Tax

Then you will see your highlighted bar, in my case it said 13% for HST

Then there are buttons below all of that, for the complete removal of the sales tax column, and then by default you will remove the VAT/%/ and all of the tax stuff I didn't want, because I'm in a really small company, not because I'm cheating on my taxes. 

Anyway, doing all of that made the invoices far more appealing because there is no empty columns that say something like 0%,0%,$0,0$...etc.

This also solved another problem for me... Which was that the right side of the invoices were being cut off, in view mode, as well as when I printed them, and this was all caused by my empty columns, that I managed to fix by getting rid of them through the above steps. 

So I hope this helps

MV 

John 3:16(NIV) "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."