Listing suppliers and payments

sweettreat

Is there a way to find a list of the payments made to individual suppliers? Dont know if this is a bug or not but when I bring up a list of suppliers all I get is zeros.

I normally use immediate payment but have tried to use accounts payable, at which point it shows the amount for the supplier but as soon as I pay them it disappears.

I have tried in the individual supplier "info" tab but it still shows no orders found!

Driving me nuts as I desperately need to check purchases from suppliers.

help please!!

Nigel

have you tried:

- 'View -> Payments of Accounts payable' under Purchases tab,

- 'Payments of Accounts Payable Report' in Reports tab

- 'View -> Suppliers', then right click on a supplier and click Statements. This would give you individual supplier statement.

- 'View -> Accounts payable' has status of each of the accounts payable.

I wonder, what version of ExpressAccounts are you using? If it is too old, some of the stuffs I said might be different or you may need to update. I think, the current version is 4.86.

Thanks for the reply..I am using V4.86plus.

the reply is not what I am after.

What I need is a list of payments made to suppliers when I use the "immediate payment or purchase" option.

Your answer is good for times when suppliers have sent me goods that I pay for later. Most of my payments are made with a debit card so I use the immediate payment option andit is those payments I need to view.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply..I am using V4.86plus.

the reply is not what I am after.

What I need is a list of payments made to suppliers when I use the "immediate payment or purchase" option.

Your answer is good for times when suppliers have sent me goods that I pay for later. Most of my payments are made with a debit card so I use the immediate payment option andit is those payments I need to view.

Thanks

I agree, it would be useful to have a history of suppliers (purchases and payments,) most accounts packages have this. As you say the "immediate payment or purchase" does not record this. At least we have a record of sales through the invoice listing, but not purchases. As Express Accounts has not been updated for a few months I suspect a major upgrade version is on the cards which might improve the program to incorporate this and other features, I hope so.