Unable to Sync Dictations in Express Scribe Assigned from Delegate

lmavroff

I am testing the functionality between Express Scribe and Express Delegate. I have Express Scribe Pro v5.63 and Express Delegate Plus Trial v4.11. Both are installed on a local machine running Windows 7 Pro (64bit). I have setup a typist in Delegate and assigned dictations to the typist. I have configured Express Scribe for incoming recordings with a successful test connection to the Delegate server. Unfortunately, when I attempt to sync in Scribe nothing happens. The files assigned to the typist in Delegate are not loading into Scribe. What am I missing? Does this only work with paid version of Delegate?

I am having a similar problem syncing dictations sent from Express Dictate. I have an incoming local folder (actually a mapped network drive) configured under Options > Automatic Incoming. Express Scribe does not sync dictations sent to this folder automatically, nor does it sync them manually when I click the Sync button in the toolbar. I can load the dictations manually by clicking the Load button.

This has started happening since I upgraded from version 5.55 to version 5.63. It worked fine using the old version. I have a Pro licence registered. I feel like this might be a bug that has been introduced in the new version because when I reinstall version 5.55, the sync starts working again.

I agree - this must be a bug with the new version; I have exactly the same setup with Sync pointing at a folder on local network drive and it will not work since the upgrade. How best do we attract the attention of the software engineers?

NCH Support have replied to me with the following:

Hello and thank you for contacting NCH Software. The issue you are reporting was replicated and reported to our developers; they will check on this issue and will let you know by email once there is an update on this matter.

Guess we just have to wait for a fix in the next version.

• 2 weeks later...