Exported video effects errors (speed up and slow down)

cowrinse

I am currently using the v 3.32.

When I view the video fro the editor preview, everything is fine but when I export the video, the sped up parts are too fast then they suddenly freeze until the clip of the video.

The audio remains constant, it's just the video that is messing up.

I've tried changing the resolution, different file formats, switching the video encoding and even moving the whole project file and original move file to a new location.

TLDR : Fine in editor preview, but when the video is exported, the sped up parts are TOO FAST, then they freeze until the next clip starts while the sound remains intact.

The video effect of speeding up the clip itself, and the sound in the background is added after.

In essence, I spliced different clips together, with some parts faster than others, and lastly a music soundtrack is added at a constant pace during the real time and sped up parts.

Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10gDICImOc&feature=youtu.be

At 34 seconds. is one example and it occurs throughout the video.

Hi

Yes..I can see what is happening but don't know why and further, I can't duplicate it here with VP3.29. :mellow:

I put several MPEG2 and MPEG4 clips on the sequence line and split them in different places. I speeded up some sections to 300% and others to 400%, closed the gaps and muted the track. I then added a separate music clip to sound track 2. Saved to PC as a 720p avi. Everything played OK. The sequence preview clicked loudly at some split points even though the track was muted but the saved avi file played fine with no stoppages or stutters.

Sorry, Not much help.

Nat

• 3 months later...

Hi

If you still have your video clips on your PC as well as the .vpj project file you can reload VP and then your project.

Si vous avez encore vos fichiers (c'est à dire tous les clips video) sur votre ordinateur et stocké dans la même lieux (avec les mêmes noms,) ainsi que le fichier du projet (le fichier .vpj), vous pouvez réinstaller Videopad sans problème et re-charger le projet encore. Si vous commencer avec une cache vide le chargement prendra un peu plus de temps que normal.

Nat

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry to resurrect that topic but i have the same issue with the version 3.35 of VP.

I have uninstalled and re-installed, reloaded the project, tested in differents setups rendering but, nothing to do, nothing works fine.

Tested with differents sources, same results.

If someone at NCH or users have a solution, please share it, i have purchased videopad and i don't want to regret it.

Best Regards

B3n

Sorry to resurrect that topic but i have the same issue with the version 3.35 of VP.

Please start a new topic, with a descriptive subject.

What steps do you take and what, precisely, do you see when the project is produced?

Do different input or output file formats make a difference? Any error messages?