Starting up - nothing on preview screen

Wolfg112

new user, trying to make this work. All set up with preview screen but it shows a black screen with my cursor only.

Where do I see the window I want to record?

Am I missing something?

I tried this with tech support but no answer so far.

Thanks,

Wolfgang

this YouTube "review" actually shows exactly what's wrong, the preview window is black. And nobody noticed this?

I've noticed, and that's my problem. I actually get a black screen when I go in game. I also noticed they have no one responding to these messages. This is probably one of the worst support forums I've ever seen, if not the worst.

Hello,

Please note that this is a "User Community Forum", as stated above this forum is designed to be self-help and relies on the user community to answer posts. Also linked above is the NCH Software Support channel where you may put in your support queries directly if you do not find the help you need here.

Regards

-AltoUSA

Hello,

Please note that this is a "User Community Forum", as stated above this forum is designed to be self-help and relies on the user community to answer posts. Also linked above is the NCH Software Support channel where you may put in your support queries directly if you do not find the help you need here.

Regards

-AltoUSA

I have to buy this product to get support. I'm not buying anything until I can figure out why it isn't working. Who in their right mind would buy something if it doesn't work just to get support?