Changing email template

dsheldon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, but I think the best you can do is create a format that you like and cut/paste into the personal message box when the email option pops up. I haven't found a way to change their default verbiage. Try sending emails to yourself to test them. Also, I always put a comma and my own email address in the customers email address portion of their account page. This way I get a copy of the email, too.

Good topic. It certainly is needed in the next App version (well overdue) to be able to make your own default words in the email template. To NCH - please make this a possibility....soon!

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You can't change the default message in the email template. You are only able to add to it.

Well this is terrible. Their default message is very bad in my case it just repeats 3x the same name ehh. Is there really no way of changing it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

When I email my invoices, I place in my own wording in the body of the message. It is not convenient but does get me there in the end. Firstly, I open up a previous email (from my 'sent' box) to copy the 'body' of my own wording. This involves copy/paste/type in my own wording in the Subject, and Body of the new email. (I use the iPad App version.) I always save the email as a DRAFT before/after the changes. Once satisfied with my draft, I then send email. I use about three words from the default NCH wording & do positively hope that App Support are going to step up and provide a better Editing option on this topic, and in return I, as one, would be one step closer to promote in my emails the closing default NCH wording. ???