Importing Items - Mac version

positively

I'd like to import my suppliers from a CSV file; the online help manual seems to imply that I can do this, but I don't see the information it's talking about:

Import Suppliers from CSV

This option is only available from the desktop version of Express Accounts [GOT IT]. It is also not available from the Supplier menu when the Supplier list is opened from the Payments and Purchases form. [uNDERSTOOD.]

You can import a list of suppliers you have used previously to save time entering new suppliers into Express Accounts. To import a list, open the Suppliers list, click the Supplier menu [WHAT AND WHERE IS THIS??] and click Import Suppliers from CSV. Browse to the CSV file and click Open. The Match CSV Fields dialog will open in Express Accounts. You'll need to match up the columns from the CSV file with headings in Express Accounts. For more information on how to do this, see the help topic Match CSV Fields in the Screen References section of this manual.

Is this option available for the Mac version? It would be helpful to know there's a difference.

Thanks in advance for your support!