midi keyboard connection

waterdeer

Has anyone here have a positive experience with this program ?

I have a midi keyboard connected to my windows xp pro machine that functions in other programs both on input and output but I can not get it to work with Playperfect. I can get playperfect to output midi through my keyboard but I don't know how to tell it to accept input for practice. I have tried lots of things but still can not practice.

Has anyone here have a midi keyboard that works? What are you running and how did you get it to work?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Alex Chapman

Hi,

PlayPerfect is actually designed to be used with recorded audio, not with MIDI signals. If you have an audio output on your keyboard then you should be able to plug it into your computer and have PlayPerfect work. Alternatively if your computer has a microphone you can use that.

Alex

• 7 years later...
On 3/21/2014 at 10:46 AM, Guest Alex Chapman said:

Hi,

PlayPerfect is actually designed to be used with recorded audio, not with MIDI signals. If you have an audio output on your keyboard then you should be able to plug it into your computer and have PlayPerfect work. Alternatively if your computer has a microphone you can use that.

Alex

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.