Android Free Edition: Splicing problem

JET73L

I cannot figure out how to combine two tracks. I want to make a track of Navi from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time using two files I already have ("Hey" and "Listen"), and while I am able to copy and paste within a track (Example: "Hey! Hey!") I cannot copy and paste between tracks ("Hey! Listen!" or "Hey! Hey! Listen!").

I have been attempting to copy from one track, click "List", click into the other track, then click at the end or beginning of the section-view screen to set the marker and paste. However, clicking "paste" does nothing, as though the clipboard has been wiped clean, and I cannot find a way to have two tracks open at one time or to Insert Track the way one can Insert Silence (it sounds like the PC version has an option to do that, but that doesn't help me).

My screen cuts off the right half of the Play buttons on the right side of the list. Is there perhaps something between the Play buttons and the intended edge of the screen? Is there a way to open multiple tracks at once, such as after selecting them with the check boxes in the list (like when deleting multiple tracks at once)?

TL;DR: How I paste two songs together?

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem. This feature is listed on the Google Play entry for Wavepad Free. "insert recording from another file"

HOW is this acomplished? :huh:

I am using v.5.75 --- Android version.