Backup Moneyline

newhips

Hi. This is slated for next release. I can't provide an exact date, but it should be available before the end of the year, along with a number of other new features. Hopefully before the end of the month, but the development/test cycle is hard to predict sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello good people!

I also would like to backup my data files for Moneyline.

A lot of hard work to enter data and rely on it to be there when needed.

Just in case of hard drive failure - To reinstall the program is easy -

I need to backup the data I spent hours entering.

Thanks

datadave

I would like to know how to back up money line on a Mac OS X 10.8…..If it's in a new version will downloading it erase my existing files and will the new version also download free? I like the program but if I can't back up the files to a memory card I won't chance using it.

Thanks

Click TOOLS - at the very top of the screen. There is both a BACKUP option and a RESTORE option. However, you back up ALL accounts in the system and not just a savings accnt or checking or whatever. It backs up all of them into one file. Note that you create a backup folder and not a backup file for each account..

What version of Moneyline are you using? Mine is v-1.10 Click on help at the very top and then "about moneyline" for version number. I downloaded moneyline only a few days ago.See my updated post re TOOLS above. NOTE the post where the poster says the backup feature s/b available by the end of the year.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just got a new PC, Win 8.1. I downloaded MOneyline. I went to restore from by backup of old PC but get error

"Restore Failed. Would you like to pick a different folder."

In the target folder is a vdb file.

please advise