Two dates??

sanaoblade

Hi,

I installed the free version of Express Invoice less than a month ago. It's just for me, one user, for my small business.

I first made a bunch of invoices at the end of October, but I went back and checked them, and they all have the date wrong. it says "October 15th" and then ALSO the date of which i created an invoice.

i went into options, regional, etc and tried to put today's date, but it still displays "October 15th" along with today's date.

Very frustrating... how do I get rid of it, so that it only shows the date I want?

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I installed the free version of Express Invoice less than a month ago. It's just for me, one user, for my small business.

I first made a bunch of invoices at the end of October, but I went back and checked them, and they all have the date wrong. it says "October 15th" and then ALSO the date of which i created an invoice.

i went into options, regional, etc and tried to put today's date, but it still displays "October 15th" along with today's date.

Very frustrating... how do I get rid of it, so that it only shows the date I want?

Thank you!

I have the same problem can anyone help?