Differences between Plus and Free version

Guest Stefan Vorkoetter

Guest Stefan Vorkoetter

What are the differences between the Plus and Free versions? I tried contacting the company via their support e-mail, but it appears you need to pay up front to get even pre-sales questions answered.

Also, there's a bug in the command line interface. The documentation says that it won't stop and prompt you for anything, but this appears not to be the case. The "Burn CD" dialog still comes up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Guest Gerardo
What are the differences between the Plus and Free versions? I tried contacting the company via their support e-mail, but it appears you need to pay up front to get even pre-sales questions answered.

Also, there's a bug in the command line interface. The documentation says that it won't stop and prompt you for anything, but this appears not to be the case. The "Burn CD" dialog still comes up. Does anyone else have this problem?

I burned a CD for testing the command line feature and the Dialog comes up, but doesn't ask for user input. It only shows the burn progress.