inventoria program

fynearts

viewers/members will see i have posted twice for help and as yet nothing. so i have been working through the program and finding my way around.

i cannot believe it - today ... after inputting 50 products, pricing structures and suppliers etc. i ran a couple of reports and the system is getting it all mixed up.

i ran a receive history report - having NOTHING yet that has been received

and the report picks random items from my orders list and pulls information from various sources to show me a history of items received

and its mixing it up - its got wrong suppliers against some items and then shows ordered items as received when they havent been !!!!!

anyone with advice ???????

i am about to throw this program out the window.

i cant find anything on u-tube EXCEPT downloads of the program ... i guess that says something.

i am getting no help from members of the forum OR from NCH

NCH will help if i pay ... i am fast becoming disillusioned with this.

viewers/members will see i have posted twice for help and as yet nothing. so i have been working through the program and finding my way around.

i cannot believe it - today ... after inputting 50 products, pricing structures and suppliers etc. i ran a couple of reports and the system is getting it all mixed up.

i ran a receive history report - having NOTHING yet that has been received

and the report picks random items from my orders list and pulls information from various sources to show me a history of items received

and its mixing it up - its got wrong suppliers against some items and then shows ordered items as received when they havent been !!!!!

anyone with advice ???????

i am about to throw this program out the window.

i cant find anything on u-tube EXCEPT downloads of the program ... i guess that says something.

i am getting no help from members of the forum OR from NCH

NCH will help if i pay ... i am fast becoming disillusioned with this.

UPDATE UPDATE

notwithstanding the frustration i am feeling i am starting to get somewhere (i think).

that there is NO help or feedback from NCH is the most frustrating part ... this means i have spent 10 times longer on trying to sort out 1 little problem and it no doubt means each little problem i come across will take time (and frustration) to solve.

so .... i wish to update and report on any problems i am solving so that it might help anyone else.

I found out that the reason the history report was mixing things up was because there is another tab in the ITEM (add or edit) mode.

the other tab is titled INVENTORY - and because i was adding items i didnt go to that tab thinking i would need to do that once the item is received.

well, that tab, has a default supplier that is automatically filled in. problem is its not filled in using the information you put in when you add an item and list the supplier; it defaults to the last supplier.

It would be handy if it took on the supplier as you add the item.

happy this particular problem has been resolved. >>> Gina

Guest N C H_TM

fyne arts, while these forums are frequented by staff, this is not the formal technical support channel. On occasion, a staff member may see an issue to which he/she knows the answer, and will respond to the post. However, to receive technical support visit http://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html and file a support ticket.

We do not require anyone to pay for support, those paid support levels are for those who feel they need an additional level of support. If you visit that support link and go through the various screens you will still be able to file a support request. If you haven't purchased the product and come to the screen which asks if you have purchased, select "Can't Purchase - Explain Below" and you can then submit your support request.