Contact NCH

tfcardoso

Guest N C H_TM

These forums are designed to be member helping member and are not the best method for contacting our support team. Our home page, and most other pages on the web site have a link to our support system. You can contact support at this link. Despite the various prompts urging you to buy, you can still work through the system to file a support request and the support team will be back in touch with you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for info. It seems when sending the support request, it is only possible if I enter the "free trial" for 15 days and for that I need to give my CC info.

Come on? There isn't any way to get support without paying. I'm trying to see if the product is worth buying after all.

Any other advise you can give me?

Hi. We only collect credit card information for payment for purchase. It is never required for a trial. If you have not purchased, on the last support screen for the "Have you purchased ?" prompt - select "can't purchase - explain below" and you can enter your ticket without buying. If you have a trial version and have already had it installed for 14 days, or used certain features frequently, you will be prompted to purchase when you run the program, but never for entering a support ticket if you answer the last drop-down question as I have noted above.

RE: your ref#SP1381577

Software Licenses

1 x BMS Business Music System Professional

1 x Silver Technical Support Service

We purchased the above software and service in August 2013. When edit BMS Player List, we can add the first 6 players without problem, but the system alert" Access Denied" window pop out with the following message " The current user does not have permission to use BMS Business Music System. Please speak to the BMS Business Music System administrator if you require access. "

urgent, Please help

Guest N C H_TM

PC YUEN, I notice that you have filed a ticket in our support system as well. Our support techs will respond to that ticket as soon as possible. That will be the best way to obtain help.

Till now,I do not receive a reply from your support techs. Can I have a prompt reponse or any hints here in the forum. It is rather urgent as the BMS software is being installed and applied in our PA system. Please help. Thank you.