Can't hear recording

Neatd

Hi there,

Am totally new to Wavepad and could really do with a few pointers in the right direction. I am trying to record from my mixer, the first time is did this the cd was to loud so the recording (which I was able to see and hear) was very distorted. Wavepad then asked me to do something? which I did, and now it's all totally different. I can't see or hear any recordings, and I can't remember what Wavepad asked me to do so that I can reverse it?!?!?!? Arhhhhhh can anyone help me please......

Ok, so I can now hear my recording now, but they are all TO Loud even though I have turned my levels right down on my mixer? I am totally at a loss as to what to do now, is there anyone out there to help meeeeee........

While recording into a WavePad file is possible, I would highly recommend trying Golden Records, as it is much better suited (and designed) for this type of task.

Curious why you wouldn't just rip the cd; unless you don't have a cd drive on your computer?

Neatd: If you are trying to create a custom CD of selected tracks from your CD collection, Vapors is pointing you in the right direction. You don't have to rip an entire CD. Even Windows Media Player allows you to select just the tracks you want to rip from each CD you load. Then assemble the selected ripped tracks in the order that you want using CD burner software (Windows Media Player will do that as well via the Library function), and then burn your custom CD. Quality will be the best you can get and you will save a great deal of time compared to trying to record the selected tracks. Hope this helps. Have a great day. Regards, -Phil