Installing soundtap i have serius problems in windows

serbarmax

I'm a PC technician, and after installing a program SoundTap, because I wanted to record what you hear, the software asked reboot, after restarting, I ran a program that manages sound like windamp and gave me blue screen of death twice tried I decided to uninstall the software, hence did not recognize me more sound drivers my two sound cards, one sound blaster audigy 2 and one that automatically creates a USB headset that I have genius.

After unsuccessfully trying to restore (there were very small set and restore the system did not keep previous days), I removed the drivers from device tree to be rreinstalen and not be installed because there was a problem with the driver, I installed driver genius for update drivers and it does not work. Corresponding software uninstalled all drivers and repeat the problem.

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bits,

I spent ccleaner, driver cleaner, remove driver, registry cleaning, advanced system care, antivirus, malwarebytes, the windows is optimized not start any program or service (extra) but I did not authorize all the same.

sfc / scannow did not work.

I do not want to reinstall windows because it is my work computer and it would be very difficult to install all development tools lose saved passwords and others.

Can anyone help?

http://i42.tinypic.com/300a0x4.png

Tree devices...

• 1 month later...