Collecting Data

rationalstrategy

Hi all,

So I have managed to get the IVM system pretty well setup, but the only thing I am struggling with now is actually collecting data with a survey. I created a new OGM and that works smoothly, but when a respondent enters a response, its not saved anywhere. I am trying to use the "Add entry to special log" feature but its not working. I have created a variable called Q1A and that is created, but the value of Q1A (meaning the value provided by the respondent) isn't ever placed into the data file I created. It is always just blank.

Here is what I have in the log line file: %date%,%time%,%linename%,%cid%,%did%,%drn%,%Q1A%,

In the Set Local Call Variable field I have entered Q1A.

In the Key Response tab I have named the variable Q1A.

Like I said though, not working. When I open up the spreadsheet, the column is created, but its empty.

• 6 months later...

Well , i just posted also a question ... but it seems like nobody it's around :\ so i tought that it would be nice if at least one of us get an answer so,

The variable must be exactly the same as it is at ogm-options-key response- data entry - VARIABLE NAME if there it's noted Q1A the log line of file must be VARIABLENAME:%Q1A% , hope i've been helpfull ... good luck !

• 1 year later...