adding links to website questions

blulite

ok, so im working on an online radio station and need to know where i have to put the links for broadwave to detect it and allow me to use it for free. also my website is still in development so is taken down periodically for bug fixes and further development. will this cause issues with using the software for free?? i really need this software whilst im developing the site as well as once its complete. i just cant do any tests with my trial ran out and/or the links not in my site.

this is really frustrating as i need to setup my equipment to run correctly and also setup my streams on the site and ensure they are working each time i further develop the site.

please can someone help me with these issues, im now falling behind with the project.... thanks, john.

Guest N_C_H_NIK

ok, so im working on an online radio station and need to know where i have to put the links for broadwave to detect it and allow me to use it for free. also my website is still in development so is taken down periodically for bug fixes and further development. will this cause issues with using the software for free?? i really need this software whilst im developing the site as well as once its complete. i just cant do any tests with my trial ran out and/or the links not in my site.

this is really frustrating as i need to setup my equipment to run correctly and also setup my streams on the site and ensure they are working each time i further develop the site.

please can someone help me with these issues, im now falling behind with the project.... thanks, john.

How do I put the link on my web page in order to use the free version? What are the requirements?

Simply copy and paste the following code into the html of each page that contains a link to BroadWave:

Audio Streamed by the <a href="http://www.nch.com.au/streaming/index.html">BroadWave Streaming Audio Server</a> by <a href="http://www.nch.com.au/index.html">NCH Swift Sound Software</a>.

NCH Software has servers that check for when someone connects to BroadWave, it knows where that link has

originated from. Broadwave then periodically scans that website and makes sure it contains the correct NCH referring code,

if it can't find it then it flags an error in broadwave itself.

• 4 weeks later...

I have put your link on our web page where the stream is shared, but that has no effect on the registration of the server. Our 14 days has run out and I can't find any instructions for getting a free registration number. The server asks for a code and we don't have one. How can I launch the free server with your link on our web site?

Our web page is: http://www.bmumford.com/mset/courthouse/audio.html

• 2 months later...

i thought id pop by and bump this up because even after three months i still havent been able to work out how this is supposed to be free to use at all... why dont forum moderators, or software programmers pipe up and give us end users some help???

• 11 months later...

I lost mt broadwave stream today. I have the link on my site for the free service but when someone connects it gives them error code and I get a message saying my server is not authorized. Yet, I can't find any info on what to do. I think they have done away with it.