Why am I forced to print on two pages??

ame

This program seems to override my printer. When I select only one page, I get two printed. Second page gets that “Thank you for your business” note. I tried many different things like adjustments of margins etc. but nothing seems to work??

Also, I can not find “Quantity Column Title: You may need to display a different type of quantity, such as Hours, etc.” I found everything ales under Customizing Invoices but this?

My version is v 3.33 Express Invoice Plus.

Just wondering if anybody have had a similar issues ?

Thanks!

Yes I have the same problem

Talk about a wast of paper. :angry:

What I had to do was delete everything from the footer and note box's in options and add the text to the public notes box as you make up the invoice. Now prints on one page.

I am now looking round for an alternative to this once excelent program. I have recomended this to a lot of people. To get technical support for this you have to purchase it with no guarantee that they will sort the problem out.

Hope this will at least save some trees :rolleyes:

Yes I have the same problem

Talk about a wast of paper. :angry:

What I had to do was delete everything from the footer and note box's in options and add the text to the public notes box as you make up the invoice. Now prints on one page.

I am now looking round for an alternative to this once excelent program. I have recomended this to a lot of people. To get technical support for this you have to purchase it with no guarantee that they will sort the problem out.

Hope this will at least save some trees :rolleyes:

Just to update you. You can create a line in items and give it a value of zero so you can add notes to a invoice. This is how I have got round the printing on 2 pages problem

Hi Nigel;

Thanks for the reply and suggestions!

Using your first suggestion I was able to fit all of the writing on to first page, however program spits out second page with just page and invoice number in the corner. Second suggestion did not work for me.

Searching about this problem I run across some other invoice program that was doing the same thing. There, after initially blaming customer’s software and hardware, company admitted that problem was in their programming and fixed it.

I was using MyInvoices & Estimates Deluxe 10. One day they asked for my license key which I can not find at the moment. That, of course, blocked me from using it. I emailed them about it three weeks ago…. no response as of yet. That is how I end it up buying this program.

Feels like companies do these programs as a side jobs…make them cheap…sell them cheap and forget about it. They also seem to be making everything but the diapers, preventing them from focusing on specific program.

I do like the Express Invoice since it gives more “freedom” for making the notes. With a little bit of final tuning could be a great program.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem with Express Invoice printing on 2 pages. Version 3.28 is the last version that prints to just 1 page like it is supposed to. I'm hanging out at 3.28 until they get the problem fixed.

The latest 3.35 version supposedly fixed this problem but it didn't fix it for me. My invoices are still printing on 2 pages and now my packing slips are printing on 3 pages. Good grief! Back to 3.28 once again. This is getting really annoying.

Version 3.36 prints my invoices on single pages but 3.36 still prints my packing slips on multiple pages. Still not going to work for me so back to 3.28 I go once again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...