The quality of image are very low !!!! Why?

muzak

I have a lot of problem.

I buy the debut video, download it on my internet pc. (i don't register the software on that pc)

After save the .exe on the USB Key and copy on the work pc because i can't link with internet.

The first step is the registration of the product but i'm not sure that the operation is possible. You ask my why?

because when i put all data the "registretion option" don't disapperas. What is Another motivation about this doubt? Because don't change nothing from the free version and the buy version. The video are in very low quality. I choose the maximum size and maximum quality but when i go to see the video recorded can't read the write on the screen so my video tutorial are unusable.

If you can help me about:

- the registration

- the quality of video

I must upload the video on the youtube HQ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a lot of problem.

I buy the debut video, download it on my internet pc. (i don't register the software on that pc)

After save the .exe on the USB Key and copy on the work pc because i can't link with internet.

The first step is the registration of the product but i'm not sure that the operation is possible. You ask my why?

because when i put all data the "registretion option" don't disapperas. What is Another motivation about this doubt? Because don't change nothing from the free version and the buy version. The video are in very low quality. I choose the maximum size and maximum quality but when i go to see the video recorded can't read the write on the screen so my video tutorial are unusable.

If you can help me about:

- the registration

- the quality of video

I must upload the video on the youtube HQ...

The reason that your video is stop and go is that recording in any format requires the computer to encode the video information on the fly. When the computer can't keep up, then you get the slideshow effect. The two primary things that affect this are the computer's computing power and the encoder used.

After experimenting at length, I have found that the best format to capture raw video (on screen or from another source) is in .avi using the Microsoft Video 1 encoder. I can capture 1920x1080 at around 26fps and it looks pretty good. After you capture the raw video, you can process it to post production form (editing and adding effects) using VideoPad Video Editor. When you process it you can use any encoder you like, since the computer will have plenty of time to encode the video. I typically use the Indeo Video 5 encoder to re-encode on VideoPad. It takes a while for the computer to finish but the results are pretty good.

If you want to re-encode to a specific file format, like .wmv, then you will have to use the only encoders available for that format which are the Windows Media Video 8 or 9. You can capture your raw video in the .avi format with Microsoft Video 1, and then re-encode it during production to .wmv with Windows Media Video 8 or 9.

Hope that helped a little.