DialDictate Dictation Types File Name

jko5er

Is it possible to use some shortcode in the File Name format field to pull the dictation type description to the file name instead of just the type?

My current format is: %type%-%ref% (%username%)

I require the file name to save as: %type_desc%-%ref% (%username%)

%type_desc% would be the Description of the dictation type. Otherwise this description is completely useless, and only viewable by the system admin. Allowing this would make the file names more meaningful to our transcriptionists.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to use some shortcode in the File Name format field to pull the dictation type description to the file name instead of just the type?

My current format is: %type%-%ref% (%username%)

I require the file name to save as: %type_desc%-%ref% (%username%)

%type_desc% would be the Description of the dictation type. Otherwise this description is completely useless, and only viewable by the system admin. Allowing this would make the file names more meaningful to our transcriptionists.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? I am very interested in purchasing your software, but no responses = bad news! Also, I don't see much moderator activity across the forums. Is there a better place to ask questions like this?

Does anyone have any feedback on this? I am very interested in purchasing your software, but no responses = bad news! Also, I don't see much moderator activity across the forums. Is there a better place to ask questions like this?

It looks like the last time anyone responded to a post in here was back in April. Is this software still alive?