Convert Folder / Destination Folder is tracks not folder

scotch

Converting music folders from Lossless / wma files to lower bit rate and mp3 to carry on an SD card. I can't seem to get the program to send the converted folder to a destination within the folder .... it arrives in the destination folder in individual tracks.

Is there a selection I'm missing in the setup or am I going to have to make /label individual folders in the destination folder for these to land in a head of time??

I can’t drag a ‘folder’ into the program (version 1.24, win xp)- I must select the audio tracks and drag them onto the window, so I am confused by what you say.

Anyhow, here is my method of operation: Within the desired folder (album/concert/what have you) I create a new folder with mp3 added to the name, then when setting up the conversion in Switch, browse for that destination folder, and of course set the output format and encoder options. Or you can also create a new folder during the conversion set up within the program itself.

So I believe your answer is yes - you should create a destination folder to land the files in, which is pretty quick and easy. Good luck!

I can’t drag a ‘folder’ into the program (version 1.24, win xp)- I must select the audio tracks and drag them onto the window, so I am confused by what you say.

Anyhow, here is my method of operation: Within the desired folder (album/concert/what have you) I create a new folder with mp3 added to the name, then when setting up the conversion in Switch, browse for that destination folder, and of course set the output format and encoder options. Or you can also create a new folder during the conversion set up within the program itself.

So I believe your answer is yes - you should create a destination folder to land the files in, which is pretty quick and easy. Good luck!

Thanx Vapors , still waiting on a couple more replies to verify this is my only process option for converting folders, apology for how I tried to explain my question . Although the converter allows option: Tracks or Folder to convert, it won't output / land the converted folder instead it lands the content or tracks only, this is a bummer and not quick if you have 200+ folders w/ +21000 tracks to convert. I need to get lossless files down to mobile manageable sizes for cloud services. This file converter program comes highly rated , but I am a bit surprised the requested functionality is not a part of the program.