Recording but recordpad is not saving at all

ssnjimb

Hi Folks

Iam recording using the correct settings from my turntable and getting a good sound level.

After it has finished recording i go to look for the recording and recordpad does not seem to be saving the recording anywhere

I feel like i have tried everything

Please help

James

Hello James. Welcome to the Golden Records Forum. RecordPad has its own forum. It has been reported in this forum, when using Golden Records, that the best results are obtained by connecting your turntable to an AV receiver and connecting the Behringer, or whatever converter device you have, to the Tape Line Out jacks. Some turntables just don't put out enough "oomph" to record reliably, at least when using Golden Records.

Hope this was of some limited help. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

I am a Golden Records user and haven’t tried Record Pad, but I would imagine that the file saving options are similar. Your question reminded me of my first session recording with this software and I wonder if this might help – when setting up a session you have the option to select/create the folder location that the file will be saved in, and I recommend trying that (if you haven't already) – at least you will be able to find the file readily, or determine for certain that one is not being created.