now I have bought software it will not work

referee2468

After a satisfactory trial period I have purchased the express burn software, but after the message that the download is ready to play it is just rejected by my CD player I am using same media as before. However when I perform the same operation using windows media player I have no problems and as I write am listening to the CD. Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem.

After a satisfactory trial period I have purchased the express burn software, but after the message that the download is ready to play it is just rejected by my CD player I am using same media as before. However when I perform the same operation using windows media player I have no problems and as I write am listening to the CD. Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem.

Just to be clear, everything (burner/disc/player) is exactly the same as when you were on the free trial?

Just to be clear, everything (burner/disc/player) is exactly the same as when you were on the free trial?

Yes everything the same, it is presently costing me a fortune in blank discs, if I play the disc on computer it is OK but justs keep rejecting disc on various cd players.

Terry