2 replies to this topic

#1 footyref

footyref

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

After a satisfactory trial period I have purchased the express burn software, but after the message that the download is ready to play it is just rejected by my CD player I am using same media as before.  However when I perform the same operation using windows media player I have no problems and as I write am listening to the CD. Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem.

#2 N_C_H_DS

N_C_H_DS

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

View Postfootyref, on 11 September 2011 - 12:25 PM, said:

After a satisfactory trial period I have purchased the express burn software, but after the message that the download is ready to play it is just rejected by my CD player I am using same media as before.  However when I perform the same operation using windows media player I have no problems and as I write am listening to the CD. Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem.

Just to be clear, everything (burner/disc/player) is exactly the same as when you were on the free trial?

#3 footyref

footyref

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

View PostN_C_H_DS, on 12 September 2011 - 10:43 PM, said:

Just to be clear, everything (burner/disc/player) is exactly the same as when you were on the free trial?

Yes everything the same, it is presently costing me a fortune in blank discs, if I play the disc on computer it is OK but justs keep rejecting disc on various cd players.

Terry