Just purchased this

TES1129

I read the topic in here about what to do after purchasing, but I am still confused. I have the codes and everything, but how do I actually start using it? If I purchased it, why does it have the "Buy Online" option at the top? I don't mean to sound like I don't know what I am doing, but I am wondering if someone could help me out so that I can start using it! What did I do wrong? Thanks.

Someone please help me with this. Thank you.

I read the topic in here about what to do after purchasing, but I am still confused. I have the codes and everything, but how do I actually start using it? If I purchased it, why does it have the "Buy Online" option at the top? I don't mean to sound like I don't know what I am doing, but I am wondering if someone could help me out so that I can start using it! What did I do wrong? Thanks.

Someone please help me with this. Thank you.

Try the technical support link at the top of this page. There is a section that will help you get the software registered.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N_C_H_NIK

Registering your software can be a little tricky. It is a two step process.

1.) After purchasing your product you will receive a 12 digit license serial number either by e-mail or if you purchased from a retail store there is a slip of paper in the box with your serial number and with instructions on how to activate your product. Go to: http://www.nch.com.au/activate

This will take you to a form that your need to completely fill in with your name, street address, e-mail address (2x), then there is a small white check box that you check saying you have run the trial version of the product (this box needs to be checked if you tried the trial version or not. Then you click on 'Activate Software License'. You will then get a screen with your registration information so that you can register your PC. I suggest you print out this screen and keep for future use. You will also receive an e-mail with this information as well.

2.) (Actually Step3 on the registration form) This is where your registration can be a little tricky. Take your copy of your registration information. Be sure to enter it exactly the way it looks in e-mail or screen print out, make sure you are using upper case and lower case letters where indicated, do not add any extra comma's or spaces. Notice there is NO street address. Use 'Copy and Paste' method to reduce key entry errors.

*Few tips:

-You can activate your serial number only once, once it is activated you never have to do that step again.

-If you are getting a Web screen telling you that your software has expired, ignore that message and go to 'If you have already purchased, Enter Codes'