Working with Multiple Images

frblack

Is it possible to edit multiple images in PhotoPad Image Editor or only one image at a time? I have lots of photos I'd like to work on, but it looks like I can only open one photo and edit it. I'm not doing a collage. It just seems cumbersome to edit one photo, then go and search for another. I'd like to bring many in and then edit each one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Is it possible to edit multiple images in PhotoPad Image Editor or only one image at a time? I have lots of photos I'd like to work on, but it looks like I can only open one photo and edit it. I'm not doing a collage. It just seems cumbersome to edit one photo, then go and search for another. I'd like to bring many in and then edit each one.

Yes you can use it PhotoPad to edit multiple images.

• 1 month later...

I have nice experience of working with ReaConverter Image editing software. I recommended to all those people who have the bunch of graphics images for same formatting and editing process.Batch editing means collective editing of a collection. If you want to edit a batch of photographs all together then it’s a good option to use a batch editing and batch image converter software for this purpose.

Thanks!!