How do I uninstall Audio Converter for Mac OS X?

miffed

I consider the NCH Software page that promotes the Audio Converter for Mac OS X (...nch.com.au/switch/index.html) to be misleading.

I have Perian and Little Snitch installed. Both are free to install and use, and great products.

The link Download Switch Audio File Converter for Mac OS X (Free Version) suggests it is, similarly, a free product.

Now that I have it installed I discover it is free for a limited time. Since I feel that I have been duped into downloading it, I'm hardly going to purchase it (I'd rather purchase QuickTime Pro).

I think there should be easily found instructions for how to uninstall, perhaps an uninstall tool that comes with the .dmg (since I can't be the only person who feels they have been duped into installing it).

A search of this Forum finds inaction (i.e. no useful answers or support offered) when this question has been posted by others.

I note the following disclaimer at (... nch.com.au/switch/support.html):

"Because of the large number of users world-wide we cannot provide personal technical support for all users of the free version of this program. If you need technical support, please consider buying the premium version of the program or purchase a technical support plan. After you have purchased then use the Contact Technical Support link above to receive prompt assistance from our technical support team."

That's rather a catch-22. Dupe people into downloading the freeware, then require them to purchase a product to get assistance with how to get rid of the unwanted item.

Since these are .au domains, and I am in Australia, I will approach Australian Gov't authorities if assistance is not forthcoming.

I am aware that dragging the icon from Applications folder to Trash will remove the application, but I want to know where else I need to remove files.

I have found in two accounts (Admin and User) /Library/Preferences/com.nchsoftware.switch.plist and in Macintosh/(Admin/User/Shared)/Library/Application Support/NCH Software.

Where else should I look?

Since I have been duped into installing it I should be able to remove it entirely if that is my wish. Had I known it was a limited-time trial product I would not have installed it.