MOUSE CURSOR ISSUES

rickygai

I have tried Debut Video Capture 1.61 and found out the following issues.

I am using A4Tech G6-70D wireless mouse, after installed its driver or before,

1. Debut Video Capture's Options->Record->Screen Capture->Highlight Cursor

seems lost its attributes after recording. The side mouse icon is statically stayed alone

with the mouse cursor with left mouse button down constantly on its image within preview screen

after recording is done.

Please advise.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I read this six times. I couldn't understand anything below your hardware description.

How do you mean 'the side mouse icon is statically stayed alone'?

How do you mean 'left mouse button down constantly on its image within preview screen'?

The gist of what you are saying though, is that Debut doesn't conprehend what your wireless mouse is actually doing.

Aside from the excruciating pain I went through to translate this question, I cannot assist in any way. I've never had this problem and I havn't any half-assed ideas on how to fix it.

I hope someone else has the know-how to assist you.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

To keep the cursor from showing when doing computer/desktop screenshots, I just move the cursor to the very bottom of my window, e.g., onto the start or task bar. Then it's eliminated from the screenshot.

But my problem and question is, when taking screenshots (of Excel sheets, specifically), how do I get the cursor to light-up, and give me a color outline of the cell my mouse is active on? I have set the color settings under OPTIONS/RECORD to 'Highlight Cursor' and have colors turned on, but there is no color action happening when I record. How do I fix it? Thanks!